Team up with like-minded young professionals from around the world during a
three day life changing experience in Amsterdam on 20, 21, 22 November 2015
Work together with like-minded young professionals from around the world during a three day Leadership Challenge in Amsterdam. Do you want to become the leader of the future, equipped with the skills and tools to radically change the world?
You’re a realistic rebel. You understand that in order to face the challenges of today’s world we need to collaborate in new ways. You’re excited to work together with like-minded professionals from all over the world towards a common goal. Ready to inspire and be inspired. You’re eager to take the lead in making our world future-proof. And you’re driven by challenges and new experiences. Are you up for this Challenge?Learn more
The winners crowned ‘Best Global Young Leaders in Sustainability 2015’ will be invited to demonstrate their best skills and talents to make a world changing project happen.Learn more
Country Support Partners
Of course, Nudge can’t do this alone. To bring the best nominees from 30 countries together to this Challenge, we are partnering up locally with leading organisations in various countries. These organisations, known as Country Support Partners, will cover the costs for the best nominee in their country and the best young professional from their own organisation. As a team, these two young leaders will represent their country.Learn more
About the Challenge
A unique three-day experience to make a global difference
Who isn’t talking about sustainability? It has all the appearance of being the latest buzzword. But who ensures that sustainability really takes root for the coming generations and that it becomes a ‘way of life’ for organisations today?
Are you a Next Generation Leader who can bring this about? To provide you with the necessary tools, we have combined leadership and sustainability in a unique three-day development programme. We cordially invite ambitious professionals who are ready to rise to the Challenge to nominate themselves and team-up.
Are you up for the Challenge?
“Nudge provides a unique platform to nurture the leadership styles and prepares the young generation to overcome different challenges in the field of sustainability.”
Connect with the leaders of tomorrow
Nudge has started the vital search for 60 professionals (23 – 33 yrs) from 30 countries. Young people with a global mindset wanting to contribute to a sustainable world, ready to show the greatest resilience, adaptability and ability to connect.
What is and will be your contribution to a sustainable world? Tell us about the impact of the activities you undertake today. Share your innovative entrepreneurship and vision. How can you inspire other outstanding professionals to make a difference at the global level? Are you ready to show the greatest resilience, adaptability and ability to connect we are looking for?
Send in your nomination today.
In each participating country we will be looking for the best nominee in class! Per country a Country Support Partner will cover the cost for participation. Make sure you fill in the nomination form completely and persuade us to select you as the best nominee in your country!
Inspiring international speakers, challenging tasks and intensive guidance are the main ingredients of these three unique days.
Are you a Next Generation Leader?
We are sorry, the nomination process has closed! nominations reached.
A trip to a world changing project in Africa
Three winners will be selected amongst the participants. They will be crowned ‘Best Global Young Leaders in Sustainability 2015’.
The winners of the first Nudge Leadership Challenge experienced the North Pole in February 2013. The 2013 winners embarked upon a mission to China in April 2014. The winners of the Nudge Global Leadership Challenge 2014 will travel through Rwanda in June 2015.
The winners of this year will be crowned ‘Best Global Young Leaders in Sustainability 2015’ and travel with Tony’s Chocolonely to Africa:
‘At Tony’s Chocolonely we are crazy about chocolate and serious about people. We make the tastiest and creamiest Belgian chocolate, working hard to leave out one ‘ingredient’: slavery. Yes, right: slavery. Did you know that 460.000 people work as victims of modern slavery on West African Cocoa farms – many of them children? Our mission is to make the entire cocoa industry 100% slave free. Not just our chocolate, but all the chocolate in the world.
Committed to be as impactful as possible, we are proud to cooperate with Nudge in the Global Leadership Challenge. The 3 winners of the 2015 Challenge shall accompany us to West Africa using their expertise to solve a relevant and challenging issue within the organisation of one of the farmer groups we source our cocoa from.
You can read more about our chocolate without the bitter aftertaste at http://www.tonyschocolonely.com/en ’
This mission to Africa will take place in 2016. Nudge and Tony’s Chocolonely will organise this journey together with the winners.
“It is an intensive learning experience. It broadens your view because you hear many different perspectives from a wide variety of speakers and a group of global young sustainability leaders.”
Country Support Partners
Become a Country Support Partner
Do you want to be involved in the search for the leaders of the future? Are you looking forward to entering a network of leading organisations working towards a better world? Do you want to have the opportunity to ‘pay it forward’ by sponsoring the best nominee in your country? Contact us today! We are looking for one support partner per country. An organisation that contributes to the Nudge Global Leadership Challenge by covering the costs of two participation fees (one for the best nominee per country and one for a professional from the country support partner’s own organisation).
The latest news
Twitter feed @NudgeChallenges
- Have you ever wondered how energy poverty can affect health? #GlobalChallenge winner Janis shares her experiences. → http://t.co/IZg5NG4CG8
- @FMO_development Also congratulations from us! We are looking forward to welcoming Judith to this year's #GlobalChallenge!
- Proud to introduce you to: #superintern Andrea! She'll make sure the #GlobalChallenge will be life-changing. Hi! http://t.co/uaFG26Flwv
- The Ability To Connect is essential to be a good leader and to bring positive and durable change to our society. #globalchallenge
- Another leadership skill to be dealt with during the #globalchallenge is #adaptability. Excited to know more?
- By 21/09, all participants will be announced on this page. → http://t.co/hFvGxEJt7a. So...fingers crossed! http://t.co/ZCmH3HwvLB
- Wishing you all enough #resilience for the daily #challenges you have to overcome. Happy Thursday! http://t.co/qwz9n4h9Xf
- @JGNANGNON @africagip We are currently working hard on finalizing the selection process. We'll keep you posted! → http://t.co/hFvGxEJt7a
- @massao06 We are doing our best in finding Country Support Partners for as many countries as possible. Stay tuned! → http://t.co/hFvGxEJt7a
- Leadership skills, such as resilience, adaptability and the ability to connect will be in focus during the #globalchallenge. Ready for it?
- Excited about this year’s #globalchallenge programme? Soon more speakers and programme details will be revealed. Stay posted!
- Already keen in starting to improve your #leadership skills? Check this out → http://t.co/gQ78mwLOBa
- South Africa will be represented in the #globalchallenge thanks to @FMO_development which shares @NudgeNL 's search for young #leaders!
- The first participants of the #globalchallenge have been announced → http://t.co/hFvGxEJt7a. Are you in? Tell the world about it!
News from the Challenge
- Lees meer
Nudge is very proud to confirm the participation of professor Daniel Erasmus as a keynote speaker on the first...
- Lees meer
South Africa is one of the participant countries in the Nudge Global Leadership Challenge 2015 thanks to the Country...
- Lees meer
Interface is the globally largest carpet tile designer and producer. For the brand, design is a mindset and sustainability...